Tracy Udunka is a Georgia native and has lived in the metro Atlanta area all her life. Attorney Udunka attended and obtained her high school diploma from Southwest Dekalb High School. She holds her bachelor’s degree in Criminology from the University of West Georgia in Carrollton, Georgia and she later decided to attend Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School where she obtained her Juris Doctor Degree.
Prior to joining John Foy & Associates she worked with federal agencies that held public as well as private entities accountable for their non-compliant operations. She has also worked in private practice bringing with her 5 years of plaintiff’s side personal injury experience.
She is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys and Georgia Association of Women Lawyers.
Attorney Udunka is a God-fearing wife and mother of a set of twins. She enjoys traveling to different countries with her husband and children, spending time in her garden, cooking for her family and friends and singing in the choir at her church.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2016
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2016
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2021
- University of West Georgia, B.S. 2009
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, 2014
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers