Patty K. KimAttorney
Patty K. Kim graduated from Emory University in Atlanta, GA in 2001, receiving a joint Bachelor of Arts in Economics and History. While there, she had the privilege of being a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, an International Economics honor society, and travelling abroad to the United Kingdom to study at the University of Sussex. She then attended Georgia State University Law School where she served as President of the Asian American Law Students Association in 2003-2004 and received a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2004.
She is currently a member of the State Bar of Georgia and has been admitted to the U.S. Northern District of Georgia. Patty is also fluent in the Korean language and is a strong advocate for the Korean community. She has been an attorney at the firm for over a decade, successfully resolving thousands of cases for her clients. She is devoted solely to personal injury practice, developing a tenacious and meticulous approach to all her cases in order to faithfully represent all her clients.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2004
- S. Northern District of Georgia, 2005
- Emory University, B.A., 2001
- Joint Bachelor of Arts in Economics and History
- University of Sussex
- Georgia State University Law School, J.D., 2004
- President of the Asian American Law Students Association in 2003-2004
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000