Adam Kemmerick graduated in 2005 from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science degree in Consumer Journalism and New Media Interdisciplinary Certification. He was honored as a student speaker at the UGA College of Family of Consumer Sciences Graduation Ceremony, delivering “A Student Challenge.” He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University College of Law in 2010.
Adam has always been a fierce advocate for justice and equity. While in law school, Adam worked for the Georgia Innocence Project, working to help exonerate individuals wrongfully convicted of crimes they did not commit. He also achieved many awards in law school, obtaining CALI Excellence for the Future Awards individually for both Criminal Procedure and Advanced Evidence. As a member of the Georgia State College of Law Student Trial Lawyers Association Mock Trial Team, Adam was a Regional Champion, placing 1st in the Southeast Regional for the 2010 American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition. He and his team then advanced through the quarterfinals, ultimately placing 5th in the country at the National Finals held in New Orleans.
After law school, Adam began his legal career in criminal law fighting for the common man. He battled hard for clients accused of everything from traffic violations to murder and earned a reputation as a zealous advocate in the courtroom for all people, especially the underserved, no matter their economic or social station in life. With an impeccable jury trial acquittal rate, in 2016 and 2017 he was named “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers for criminal law in Georgia.
A believer that economic justice is vital, Adam understands how injuries and health burdens can be devastating to families and derail people’s lives. In 2018, Adam transitioned from criminal law to personal injury to help people obtain economic justice from the insurance companies and other individuals who view the average person as nothing but numbers on spreadsheets. He has since been obtaining just compensation for clients in metro Atlanta and all over Georgia.
When not advocating for his clients, and before he had children, Adam used to be able to be found at music venues all around Atlanta and northern Georgia. Now, Adam enjoys spending time with his family and listening to his vast vinyl record collection at home.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2016
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2016
- University of Georgia, B.S., 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Journalism
- New Media Interdisciplinary Certificate
- Honored Student Speaker – College of FACS Graduation Ceremony
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Advanced Evidence
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Criminal Procedure II
- National Quarter Finalist – American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- Regional Champion – American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000