For over 20 years, John Foy & Associates is dedicated to helping the victims of car accidents and their families. But we understand that the impact of a car accident doesn’t always end when the medical bills are paid. That is why, in addition to fighting for justice on behalf of injured people, we also seek to improve our society by offering scholarships to current and incoming undergraduate and graduate students.
In general, our scholarships are open to any student at an accredited college, university, or graduate school (subject to the terms and conditions for individual scholarships listed below). Information on the current scholarship we offer can be found by clicking on the link below. You can also see information about the previous winners to whom we have awarded the scholarship.
Currently, we are only offering the following scholarship opportunity:
Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship ($1,000)
- 2021 Winner: Timothy Tusick
- 2020 Winner: Claire Broadhead
- 2019 Winner: Onyekaorise Chigbogwu
- 2018 Winner: Morgan Stout
- 2018 Winner: Emma Paulson
- 2017 Winner: Colby Atkinson
- 2017 Winner: Samantha Schwindel
- 2016 Winner: Manuel Sandoval
- 2015 Winner: Christopher Gitter
We encourage aspiring young students to review the guidelines and terms and conditions to see if you qualify. You could be awarded as much as $1,000 if your entry is chosen by the John Foy & Associates Committee.
If you want to be considered for the annual Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship, be sure to submit your essay before the specified deadline. We look forward to reviewing your applications and learning how these challenges shaped the future you see for yourself.
Scholarship’s Terms and Conditions
Previous scholarships can be found below.
- Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship ($1,000)
- 2022 Winner: Sophia Cranney
- 2021 Winner: Lauren Koops
- 2020 Winner: Andrew Hattling
All awards are mailed directly to the winner’s accredited college, university, or graduate school and go toward assisting with financial aid for the winner’s education.