Dierdra Williams is a native of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Dierdra graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, Juris Doctorate with Moot Court and Dean’s List honors. She is also a graduate of North Carolina State University, where she attained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude. There she made the Dean’s List, became a Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society member, was accepted into Golden Key National Honor Society, and the Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society.
As an experienced and passionate litigator with over 19 years of legal mastery, she brings a wealth of creative and pragmatic advocacy to safeguard the rights of injured Georgians. Dierdra has acted as lead counsel in numerous cases, specializing in motor vehicle accidents, work-related accidents, slip and falls, dangerous conditions at a premise, product liability, dog bites, general negligence, and property damage.
Dierdra has represented both plaintiffs and defendants and knows how to win fights (both with a smile and with a dagger). Most noteworthy, she was entrenched for six years in-house as a subrogation manager at Progressive Insurance Company, routinely handling litigation, discovery, mediations, arbitrations, and jury trials. Most recently, Dierdra was responsible for supervising litigation at a major company, which specializes in representing various insurance companies. This collective experience working with insurance companies gives her a unique and powerful road map in dealing with insurance companies, which translates to the best and highest settlements.
She is Member of State Bar of Georgia since November 2000 and was admitted to practice in the State Court of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia, Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, Middle District of Georgia, and Northern District Court of Georgia. She is also a member of the State Bar of Tennessee.
When she is not zealously fighting for the rights of her injured clients, you will probably find her on the sidelines supporting her two sons who participate in several different sports
- State Bar of Georgia, 2000
- State Court of Georgia, 2000
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2000
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, 2000
- Middle District of Georgia, 2000
- Northern District Court of Georgia, 2000
- State Bar of Tennessee, 2012
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Moot Court and Dean’s List, 1999-2000
- North Carolina State University, B.A., 2000
- Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2000
- Honors: Dean’s List, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society