Robin Love graduated law school in 2009 in the top 6% of her law school class. After graduation, Robin worked for a mid-sized law firm where she handled complex commercial litigation cases. There she dealt with an array of contractual disputes and alleged violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (“RICO”), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), the Truth-In-Lending Act (“TILA”), and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”).
Robin then moved to a law firm in Alpharetta where she practiced family law in addition to business litigation and appeals. She has represented both individuals and local and national organizations in both state and federal court actions involving contractual disputes, conflicts between business associates, fraud claims, trade secrets, dispossessory proceedings and various consumer protection statutes and mortgage and foreclosure statues. Robin also represented individuals in divorce, child support, and custody matters as well as cases involving the Family Violence Protection laws.
Robin is a certified civil mediator and certified domestic mediator. At John Foy & Associates, Robin uses her diverse legal background, litigation experience, and fierce negotiation skills to fight for her clients.
- Northeast Alabama Community College, A.S. in Computer Information Systems, Magna Cum Laude (2001)
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.A. in History and Pre-Law, Cum Laude (2003)
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., top 6% (2009)
- State Bar of Georgia, 2009
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2010
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2010
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2009
- Certified General Civil Mediator, 2011 (recertified 2019)
- Certified Domestic Mediator, 2019
Honors & Speaking Engagements
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers (2016-2019, 2021)
- Presenter for internal CLE, “The Road to a Successful Mediation” (2016)
- Co-wrote NBI CLE materials, “Reading & Interpreting Financial Documents” (2014)
- Co-presenter NBI CLE, “Advanced Family Law” (2017)
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000