Aaron L. MichelmanAttorney
Aaron L. Michelman's law practice is entirely focused on obtaining justice for those who have suffered serious personal injuries or death as the result of another's negligence.
Aaron received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Georgia and his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University-New Orleans, where he was a student practitioner in the Loyola Law Clinic.
Aaron’s law practice is solely dedicated to helping injury victims obtain justice. As an experienced litigator in Georgia State and Federal Courts, Aaron has helped thousands of clients obtain millions of dollars in compensation for injuries suffered in automobile and trucking collisions, as well as slip and fall, premise liability, dog bite, misfiled prescriptions, and medical malpractice incidents.
Many of these matters were successfully litigated in Georgia State and Federal Courts, and his results have been published in the Georgia Trial Reporter. Aaron was selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for 2014, 2015, and 2016. He was also recognized as “10 Best Client Satisfaction- 2015” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. Aaron’s work has been recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers (2014, 2015) and published in the Georgia Trial Reporter. He is also licensed to practice law in Louisiana.
In the Media
- Georgia Trial Reporter
- Rising Star for 2014, 2015 and 2016
- “10 Best Client Satisfaction- 2015”
- recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers, 2014, 2015
- Georgia State, 2006
- Federal Court
- Supreme District of Georgia, 2008
- Northern District of Georgia, 2008
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, 2007
- State of Louisiana, 2006
- University of Georgia, B.A, 1999
- Political Science, dual concentration
- Loyola University-New Orleans, Juris Doctorate, 2005