Cheslyn M. GreenAttorney
Cheslyn M. Green, a Georgia native, graduated from the University of Georgia in 2001 – receiving a joint Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and Criminal Justice. She also holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration from Florida State University Askew School of Public Administration and Policy. Later, in 2013, she graduated from Western Michigan Cooley Law School upon completion of a Juris Doctorate Degree.
Prior to joining John Foy & Associates, Cheslyn served as an Assistant District Attorney in both the Dougherty County and Brunswick Judicial Circuit’s. In this role, her prosecutorial work ranged from Domestic Violence and Theft cases to Vehicular Homicide, Fraud, Armed Robbery and other violent crimes.
Outside of the office, Cheslyn enjoys volunteering in the community through food and clothing drives, spending time with family and friends, meditating, and spending the occasional weekend afternoon at her favorite outdoor firing range.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2019
- Georgia Court Appeals, 2019
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2021
- University Of Georgia, B.A., 2001
- Florida State University, M.P.A. 2004
- Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2014
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000