Safisha Thembeka graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010 receiving a joint Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Spanish. She then attended Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School where she was a John E. Ryan Merit Scholarship recipient and served as Vice President of the Student Service Society and as a representative of the Student Bar Association. She received a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2013.
She is currently a member of the State Bar of Georgia and The Illinois State Bar Association.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2014
- Illinois State Bar, 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.A., 2010
- Joint Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Spanish
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2013
- John E. Ryan Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Vice President of the Student Service Society
- Student Bar Association Representative
- Brazilian Portuguese
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000