Nica H. TallmanAttorney
A native of Atlanta, Nica received her Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice from American University in Washington, D.C. She then returned to Atlanta, attending Emory University, School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor Degree.
Her legal career began as an Assistant District Attorney, first in South Georgia, then later in Atlanta, Fulton County. For the past 13 years, Nica has counseled and litigated personal injury cases throughout the state of Georgia.
Nica is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, licensed to practice before all courts in Georgia, including the District Courts serving Georgia.
When not fighting the insurance companies, Nica can usually be found on the courts working on her tennis skills, in some far away land soaking up history, or spending time with family, friends, and two very pampered dogs.
- State Bar of Georgia, 1984
- All courts in Georgia, 1984
- District Courts serving Georgia, 1984
- Supreme Court of GA as a Mentor, 2017
- American University, B.S., 1981
- criminal justice
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree, 1984