Jill Pope graduated from the University of Kentucky and received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Thereafter, Jill attended University of Louisville, where she obtained her Juris Doctor from Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. Most recently, she graduated from Emory School of Law upon completion of her L.L.M degree. While in law school she worked for the Chapter 7 Panel Trustee for the Western District of Kentucky and upon graduation went to work for Macy and Chern, a national bankruptcy firm. Prior to joining John Foy and Associates, Jill was in private practice.
During law school, Jill was awarded a scholarship from the NAACP and was charged to give back to others. She accepted the charge by immersing herself in volunteer work. As a volunteer with Everybody Wins! Atlanta, she has been reading to students on their lunch breaks every week for the past three school years. Out of all her volunteer work, from organizing back to school drives, working with truant students or delivering meals to the elderly, her greatest passion is registering people to vote.
She is currently a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Kentucky Bar Association, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys and Dekalb Lawyers Association. In her spare time, you can find Jill reading, running and creating memories with her dog and family.
- State Bar of Georgia, 2006
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- Middle District of Georgia, 2006
- Northern District of Georgia, 2006
- Eastern District of Kentucky, 2004
- Western District of Kentucky, 2004
- Supreme Court of Kentucky, 2004
- Emory University, L.L.M.
- US District Court for South Carolina, 1995
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- University of Kentucky, B.A.,
o Political Science
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000