Jeff received his Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Eastern Michigan University in 1991. He graduated from Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University in 1995 where he also served as a Moot Court executive board member and class president.
After moving to Georgia, Jeff began working for an in-house insurance defense firm where he learned the intricacies of trial work and understanding the importance of effective advocacy in the litigation process. In 2009, he made the switch to the plaintiff side where he found his passion for representing individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by the negligent actions of others. He has spent his entire career as a trial lawyer and has obtained successful jury verdicts throughout the state of Georgia.
In addition to fighting to protect the rights of his clients, Jeff loves spending time with his family, going to the movies and playing with his dogs (or any dogs for that matter).
- State Bar of Georgia, 1995
- State Bar of Michigan, 1995
- Eastern Michigan University, 1991
- Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice
- Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University, J.D., 1995
- Moot Court Executive Board member
CONTACT US NOW!
- 3343 Peachtree Rd NE #350,
Atlanta, GA 30326
- (404) 400-4000