Attorney George L. French grew up in Cochran, Georgia. He graduated with his Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Mercer University in Macon in 1987. In 1990, he received his Juris Doctorate law degree from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law.
After graduating from law school, George went to work as a law clerk with the Oconee Judicial Circuit. As an attorney working within the Georgia court system, he witnessed first hand the lengths to which insurance companies would go to avoid paying injured people. After working as a law clerk, George joined a personal injury attorney in Dublin, Georgia, where he began to exclusively battle insurance companies on behalf of injured people.
Today, George L. French specializes in the representation of people who have been injured due to the negligence of others and the families of those who have died as a result of another's negligence. George is licensed in all State and Superior Courts throughout Georgia, as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court, and is eager to help you!
- All State and Superior Courts throughout Georgia, 1990
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1991
- Georgia Supreme Court, 1991
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 1994
- Mercer University, B.S., 1990,
- Mathematics, dual concentration
- Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1990