Adam Gregory graduated from West Viginia University in Morgantown, WV in 2013, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a joint Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and History, as well as a minor in political science. While there, Adam had the opportunity to travel abroad and study at the American University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. He then attended Washington and Lee School of Law in Lexington, Virginia where he served as Lead Articles Editor of the Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice. He graduated with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2016.
Adam is a member of the Virginia Bar Association and practiced there for the first several years of his career, most notably as an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Hampton, Virginia. He then moved to the Atlanta area with his wife before joining the firm. He is now solely practicing personal injury law and will continue to diligently and zealously advocate for his clients.
- Virginia Bar Association – 2016
- Georgia Bar pending
- West Virginia University, B.A., 2013
- Joint Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and History
- American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Washington and Lee School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Lead Articles Editor, Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice