Were you in a catastrophic accident that led to a life-changing injury? Accident injuries have become increasingly common and result in physical and emotional distress that can forever change the quality and functionality of one’s life.
At John Foy & Associates, we can help those dealing with catastrophic injury and assist with legal help. Hiring a professional lawyer is critical for your case and your fight. Consider contacting a Warner Robins catastrophic injury lawyer with expertise so that you don’t fight alone.
Catastrophic Injuries in Warner Robins
On the fence about hiring a personal injury lawyer? Catastrophic injuries can come in a number of different forms and descriptors. The John Foy & Associates team has experience throughout Georgia and handles a variety of cases, including trauma to the spinal cord and/or brain.
This form of trauma can come from a multitude of places.
- Was it a car accident that resulted in your ability to walk?
- Was it a workplace accident that decreased the abilities of your performance?
- Was it a motorcycle accident that resulted in the loss of your limbs that you need to do regular daily functions?
If you, or someone you know, were a victim of a catastrophic injury in Warner Robins, the team is ready to help. We can help you get the justice you deserve.
Other forms of catastrophic injuriesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Loss of pregnancy
- Traumatic brain damage
- Penetrating brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (SCIS)
- Paralysis and back injuries
- Loss of limbs or dismemberment
- Disfiguring skin scars
- Severe post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Warner Robins Catastrophic Injuries Are Long-Lasting
It’s likely that your injuries are severe if you are missing work due to them. In fact, the injuries you sustained due to the accident might be long-lasting — or at least longer-lasting than expected. Know you are not alone.
Is it possible that you didn’t realize the severity of your injuries after the accident had just happened? On the surface, it may appear as a couple of scrapes and a few bruises. Nonetheless, make sure to schedule an appointment with your doctor right away.
A physician can assess your health and help build a lawsuit with on-record medical files. Your lawyer can use the doctor’s reports and findings to prove you were injured as a result of the crash. Make sure to keep track of all medical bills, doctor visits, medications, and treatments you have received.
If you sustained long-lasting injuries, contact a personal injury lawyer at John Foy & Associates. Your lawyer will use this information to calculate your damages. They will help in the fight for the compensation you deserve.
Damages Associated with Catastrophic Injuries in Warner Robins
There can be several costs that can accumulate when encountering a catastrophic injury in Warner Robins. Cost can be based on the extent of your injuries and the overall recovery process. Some of these costs can be associated with or include:
- Medical Bills – Over time, medical bills can stack up, and it can be difficult to keep up with the expenses if a person cannot work. An insurance company will calculate the severity of your injuries based on doctor assessments, injuries you sustained, recovery time, and the total cost of medical bills.
- Loss of Income – Permanently or temporarily leaving work may be a very real result of a catastrophic injury. While in the process of healing, you will not be able to earn a living and pay for daily needs.
- Emotional Trauma – You may experience anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues as a result of your personal injury. It may be necessary for you to receive mental health treatments which may put a damper on your wallet.
- Insurance Refusal – Insurance companies will want to pay as little as possible, or in some cases altogether, for personal injury. Without insurance as a helpful resource, you could struggle to cover your medical bills as a result.
Get the strong arm
With legal assistance from a catastrophic injury attorney in Warner Robins, an individual can get damagesfrom multiple at-fault parties as part of the personal injury lawsuit. Hire a catastrophic injury lawyer in Warner Robins that residents can trust. They will accurately calculate losses and ensure you receive proper compensation.
Connect with a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Warner Robins Today
Do not try to handle a personal injury lawsuit on your own. Call an experienced Warner Robins catastrophic injury attorney today at John Foy & Associates. Seek a legal advocate who will delicately handle every detail of your case so you will never have to. With help from us, you can avoid possible issues with your case.
We will ensure that you receive the compensation you and your injuries deserve while you regenerate from the detrimental experience you endured. Your main priority should be to heal without the added stress of your injuries. If you want to discuss your case with a team you can trust, our Warner Robins personal injury lawyer is here to help.