Truck accidents in Doraville are common and often happen due to negligence on the part of the truck driver or trucking company. At John Foy & Associates, we fight for the rights of injured victims and their families, helping them fight for maximum compensation.
For over 20 years, our Doraville personal injury lawyers have provided respect, superior service, and fierce legal representation to clients. Our reputation as The Strong Arm in Georgia and our proven track record of success in obtaining big wins-with case results totaling more than $1 billion-make us a fierce legal ally to have on your side. Call or contact our office online and request a consultation to discuss your case today.
Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Doraville Can Get You Compensation for Your Injuries
At John Foy & Associates, an experienced Doraville truck accident attorney protects the rights of victims in these cases, providing the tough legal representation needed to take on trucking companies and their insurers. We help clients get the compensation they need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs associated with their injuries. Common types of truck accident claims that our office handles include:
- Head-on truck accidents
- Jackknife truck accidents
- Rear-end collision truck accidents
- Rollover truck accidents
- Side-impact/t-bone truck accidents
- Side-swipe truck accidents
- Underride truck accidents
When the above or any other type of crash happens, our Doraville truck accident lawyer can conduct an investigation to determine exactly why it occurred and who is responsible.
Get the strong arm
Determining Who to Blame When a Truck Accident Happens in Doraville
Reports from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) indicate that Georgia has one of the highest rates of truck accidents in the country. Nearly 200 fatal collisions occur each year. Those most likely to blame for truck accidents in Doraville include:
- The truck driver: Speeding, drowsy driving, aggressive driving, and driving under the influence are among the most common causes of truck accidents in Georgia.
- The trucking company: Overscheduling drivers, not allowing adequate time for breaks, and not providing proper training or equipment can all increase truck accident risks.
- Other trucking company employees: Improper loading practices and lack of proper maintenance are common contributing causes in rollovers and other types of truck crashes.
- Truck parts manufacturers: When defective tires, brakes, couplings, or other truck parts are responsible for truck accidents, manufacturers can be held liable.
Why You Need an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer in Doraville By Your Side
If you are involved in a truck accident in Doraville, do not be surprised if the trucking company denies responsibility. They may try to lay all of the blame on the truck driver or others involved and typically have a team of attorneys standing by, ready to defend them against claims. To protect yourself and your rights to compensation, do not deal with these companies on your own. Get an experienced truck accident lawyer on your side.
At John Foy & Associates, our decades’ worth of experience combined with our track record of big wins gives us a competitive edge in negotiations with the trucking company, their attorneys, and any insurance representatives involved. You can count on us to take the legal actions needed on your behalf. This includes:
- We conduct our own investigations into your case.
- We gather the evidence needed to support your claim.
- We negotiate with insurers to fight for the maximum amount allowed to you.
- We can take your case to court and file a lawsuit against the trucking company, the truck driver, or any others involved.
Compensation You May Be Entitled to in a Doraville Truck Accident Claim
Our Doraville truck accident lawyer is dedicated to getting big wins. While each case is different and the exact amount you may be entitled to will depend on the circumstances surrounding your case, common types of compensation that are available in a truck accident lawsuit under OCGA §51-12-5.1 include:
- Medical expenses
- Coverage of future follow-up care, treatment, medications, and rehabilitation costs
- Reimbursement for current lost wages
- Coverage of future losses in earnings or benefits due to ongoing disabilities
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and mental anguish
- Compensation for scarring, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages, designed to punish those at fault for grossly negligent behavior, which can total as much as $250,000 or more.
Request a Consultation with a Truck Accident Attorney in Doraville Today
At John Foy & Associates, we are known as The Strong Arm throughout Georgia. We win big and you pay no attorney fees until we win for you. Get the respect and superior service you and your family deserve, combined with the representation you need when dealing with trucking companies and their insurers. To request a consultation, call or contact a Doraville truck accident attorney online today.