In western Georgia, Highway 219 runs nearly 60 miles across multiple counties between Columbus and Franklin. Car wrecks are frequent and recent attempts to reduce the speed limit on this stretch of road have been unsuccessful. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a Highway 219 accident through no fault of your own, you need help seeking justice.
At John Foy & Associates, known as the Strong Arm, a Columbus car accident lawyer in Georgia is fighting for those who have been hurt and need compensation for the negligence of others. We offer a free consultation with a Highway 219 accident lawyer in Columbus, GA, who will examine your case and help you understand your options.
How John Foy & Associates Helps Your Highway 219 Accident Claim
At John Foy, we offer essential services to our Highway 219 car accident clients that ensure the best possible outcome for their circumstances. To protect your rights and maximize compensation, we will:
- Investigate all aspects of your accident
- Collect, analyze, and prepare relevant evidence
- Identify all at-fault parties
- Work with medical, accident reconstruction, and other experts
- Calculate a fair and appropriate settlement amount
- Negotiate with insurance representatives
- Manage paperwork and deadlines on your behalf
- Fight fiercely in court should your case go to trial
We know you need to concentrate on getting better after your crash. That is why your Highway 219 accident attorney in Columbus, GA, works tirelessly for you.
Get the strong arm
Motor Vehicle Crashes in Georgia Cause Severe Injury and Death
According to the Georgia Department of Public Health, motor vehicle accidents are the second most common cause of fatalities in the state. If they survive, many victims suffer severe injuries that may require a long recovery. Common medical conditions we see include:
- Brain injury
- Broken or fractured bones
- Bruises, strains, and muscle tears
- Cuts and lacerations
- Head trauma
- Internal bleeding
- Loss of limb
- Puncture wounds
Many of these injuries require emergency treatment or surgery to ensure the patient lives and can recover. When someone else makes poor choices, then gets behind the wheel, your life can be changed instantly. Your Columbus, GA, Highway 219 accident lawyer can help you decide how to secure compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
What Your Highway 219 Accident Claim Could Be Worth
Every car accident is unique, so the total value of your claim will depend on your individual situation. At John Foy & Associates, we pursue all avenues for financial relief to address your past, present, and future expenses.
The largest part of your damages will involve your economic losses. Anything with a fixed price falls into this category and can include costs for:
- Doctor visits
- Emergency transportation
- Hospital services
- In-home nursing care
- Lost wages and benefits
- Medical and mobility devices
- Surgery treatment
- Prescription medication
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Renovations to your home for a disability
- Repairing or replacing your vehicle, cell phone, clothing, luggage, or other items
In addition to these bills, you will likely have non-economic costs, such as your pain and suffering. Other subjective losses that deserve compensation include isolation, fear, emotional distress, depression, anxiety, and loss of enjoyment of life. Your Columbus, GA, Highway 129 accident attorney can explain how to calculate an appropriate value for these losses.
Common Types and Causes of Highway 219 Accidents
Regardless of the kind of crash you were in on the “Shortcut to LaGrange,” our car accident attorneys understand the severe injuries, extreme property damage, and aftermath of various types of wrecks. Our team has handled cases resulting from:
- Head-on collisions: Head-on crashes are rare but usually the most serious, often resulting in fatalities. When two vehicles collide this way or a driver runs directly into an object, it can be challenging to determine who is at fault.
- Rear-end collisions: These crashes commonly occur at stoplights and when drivers turn left. Whiplash, concussions, and other injuries can result.
- Rollover accidents: Trucks, SUVs, RVs, and overloaded vehicles are prone to rolling over if they leave the roadway or are hit from the side. These crashes can cause severe injuries when the automobile tips onto its side or rolls onto its roof.
- T-bone collisions: These usually occur in an intersection when a driver hits someone who is turning left or when a driver runs a red light or stop sign.
Common causes for car wrecks on Hwy 219 near Columbus include driver inattention, drunk driving, reckless actions, and failure to obey traffic laws and signals. However, the other driver may not be the only liable party for your injuries. Our team will identify situations when a repair shop, road conditions, or other factors have contributed to your accident.
Act Quickly to Protect Your Right to Compensation
Georgia’s statute of limitations requires that you file a personal injury lawsuit, such as in a car crash, within two years after the date of the injury. If you take too long to hire a qualified attorney, you may not have enough time to build a robust case. Delaying the decision to seek legal assistance could cause you to lose the chance to seek relief through the courts.
Negotiating a claim with insurance companies may take months and still leave you with an unsatisfactory settlement offer. When you realize you need to go to trial, the legal system can be overwhelming to anyone who is not a trained auto accident attorney. John Foy & Associates can take on these burdens while you concentrate on getting better.
Hire John Foy as Your Highway 219 Accident Lawyer in Columbus, GA
If you or a loved one have been harmed in a Georgia vehicle crash, rely on John Foy & Associates to provide a knowledgeable and tenacious Highway 219 accident lawyer in Columbus, GA, for your case. When someone else is at fault for your injuries, you need powerful legal representation to protect your rights and secure your future financial stability.
We offer 25 years of service to the citizens of Georgia. We are committed to your full emotional, financial, and physical recovery. Let our team manage your case so you can concentrate on getting better without the stress and worry of doing it alone.
Schedule your free initial consultation using our online form today.