According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. Our goal is to communicate with our client, listen to them and then do all we can to help them based on their needs. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta who will fight for you so you don’t have to, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
Call or text
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Difference Between an Hourly Fee & Contingent Fee?
- How Many Points Are You Allowed on Your License in Georgia?
- Why Choose John Foy and Associates versus the smaller Columbus law firms? Part 1
- What is a Letter of Protection?
- My Lawyer Isn’t Keeping Me Informed on What’s Going On. What Can I Do?