According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. Our goal is to communicate with our client, listen to them and then do all we can to help them based on their needs. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta who will fight for you so you don’t have to, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You Sue For A Rear-End Collision?
- How Do I Know If I Qualify for Social Security Disability in Georgia?
- How to File a Slip and Fall Claim Against Moe’s Southwest Grill?
- How Are Truck Accident Cases Different from Car Accident Cases In Georgia?
- Do I Have to Go Back to Work After My Workers’ Compensation Ends?