According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. Our goal is to communicate with our client, listen to them and then do all we can to help them based on their needs. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta who will fight for you so you don’t have to, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Personal Injury Settlements Taxable?
- How Much Is My Car Accident Settlement Worth?
- What Should I Look For when Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney? Part 1
- What makes John Foy and Associates different than any other Personal Injury Attorney?
- What Are the Major Contributing Factors to Traffic Accidents in Georgia?