According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- My Lawyer Isn’t Keeping Me Informed On What’s Going On, What Can I Do?
- What Is The Car Accident Statute Of Limitations In Georgia?
- When Did Distracted Driving Become an Issue in Georgia?
- What Should I Look For when Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney? Part 2
- Should I Release Medical Records to Another Driver’s Insurance Company?