According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What Would an Atlanta Attorney Recommend Doing After A Truck Accident?
- What Are the Statute of Limitations for Workers’ Compensation in Georgia?
- What If I’m Involved In A Low Impact Car Accident During Pregnancy?
- If A Motorcyclist Isn’t Wearing A Helmet, Can They Still Recover For Injuries Caused By Another Driver In Georgia?
- What Should I Do at The Scene of a Motorcycle Accident?