According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, it’s very humbling when somebody that’s been injured trusts me and my firm to handle their case in their time of need. We do all we can to fight for them to help them get through this troubling time both medically and financially. When there’s a successful resolution to a case and someone has fully recovered from their accident it feels really good to know that we helped them get to that point. If you’re in need of an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta, call attorney John Foy and Associates today at 404-400-4000.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How Are Truck Accident Cases Different from Car Accident Cases In Georgia?
- How Much Does The Average Trucking Accident Cost in Georgia?
- What Lawyer Deals With Car Accidents?
- Who Is At Fault In A Pedestrian Accident In Georgia?
- How Long Does It Take For Points To Come Off Your Driving Record In Georgia?