If you’ve been hurt in an accident while working at a Costco store or warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia, you’re probably dealing with a painful injury and several other problems. Fortunately, you’re entitled to file a Costco workers’ compensation claim to get the financial support you need to afford medical care and cover other losses that have resulted from the incident.
At John Foy & Associates, our workers’ compensation lawyers in Atlanta understand how difficult it can be to move past an on-the-job accident, especially if your injury prevents you from returning to work. That’s why our team is here to calculate how much compensation you’re owed and fight for the benefits you need to get back on your feet.
Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim for a Costco Accident Injury
After sustaining an injury in a workplace accident, you might be unsure how to go about pursuing compensation. Luckily, Georgia’s workers’ compensation law requires all employers with three or more employees to carry workers’ compensation insurance.
While filing a claim with Costco’s workers’ comp insurance should be easy, there may be obstacles between you and your compensation. An experienced attorney can handle any roadblocks your claim faces, giving you the time you need to focus on recuperating from your injury.
If your claim is successful, you could receive a number of different benefits to help you on your road to recovery. These benefits can make your life much easier after a workplace accident, but you’ll want to work with a skilled lawyer from John Foy & Associates to gain access to them.
Get the strong arm
Benefits You Can Receive From a Costco Workers’ Compensation Claim
When you work with an attorney from our team, they’ll work hard to identify the benefits you’re eligible to receive and determine how much compensation you’re owed in total. Depending on your circumstances and injuries, you could receive several or more of the following benefits:
- Lost wages: If your injury requires you to take seven or more days off work, you can receive weekly tax-exempt payments equal to two-thirds of your regular paycheck from a successful Costco workers’ compensation claim.
- Medical expenses: Medical benefits can provide the money you need to cover treatment bills, hospital costs, physical therapy expenses, and other medical care costs. They can also cover expenses for transportation to and from your appointments.
- Disability: If you’ve sustained a permanent or lasting injury in an accident while working at Costco, a workers’ compensation claim attorney from Atlanta, Georgia, can make sure you receive disability benefits. Depending on your condition, you could receive total, temporary partial, or permanent partial disability benefits.
- Death benefits: If your spouse or loved one has passed away due to injuries sustained in a Costco warehouse accident, our team can pursue death benefits on your behalf. These benefits can include weekly payments and money to cover your loved one’s funeral expenses.
How a Workers Comp Lawyer Can Obtain Benefits for Your Costco Injury
Our lawyers can take several important actions to maximize your workers’ comp settlement. Here’s what we can do to ensure your claim yields the benefits you need to afford medical treatment and replace income losses:
- Collect accident reports, medical records, witness testimony, footage of the incident, and other forms of evidence
- Use evidence to build a claim
- Appeal a denied claim
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
- Meet important filing requirements
- Offer clear legal advice
Some workplace injuries can leave victims with lasting complications that require ongoing medical treatment to address properly. Our team can work with medical professionals to determine how much compensation you’ll need to manage lasting conditions. We’ll make sure you get the medical benefits you require, no matter how severe your injury is.
Injuries You Can File a Costco Workers’ Compensation Claim For
Our workers’ compensation attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia, have represented injured employees since 2003. We’ve helped individuals suffering from a number of different work-related injuries get the financial remedies required to improve their lives.
We can use our extensive knowledge and experience to help you file a strong claim for any of the following conditions:
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Eye injuries
- Electrical shocks
- And more
The above-listed injuries can be painful and, in some cases, life-threatening. If you or a loved one has sustained one of these injuries in an on-the-job accident, you can count on our team to offer the guidance and representation necessary to obtain benefits.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Costco Workers’ Compensation Claim Lawyer
A serious workplace accident can lead to lasting injuries, steep medical expenses, and several other challenges that you shouldn’t have to face alone. That’s why the Costco workers’ compensation claim attorneys from John Foy & Associates are here to help you pursue the benefits you deserve.
Our lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia, can help you file a strong claim after an accident at a Costco store or warehouse, ensuring you have the best chance possible at recovering compensation. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney and get started on your case.