Suffering an injury, especially when it was of no fault of your own, can be terribly frustrating, painful, and even catastrophic. If you have been the victim of a personal injury due to the misconduct or negligence of another person or entity, you should contact an insurance claims lawyer in Atlanta so you can pursue compensation for your injury.
Our firm, John Foy & Associates, is built on the strength and dedication of personal injury attorneys in Atlanta who are committed to fighting for the rights of our clients across a variety of claim types.
Personal Injuries We Represent
There are a variety of injuries that require dealing with insurance companies. Listed below are some of the personal injuries that John Foy & Associates have experience with handling:
- Car accident injuries
- Pedestrian injuries
- Boating accident injuries
- Accidents on the job
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Sports injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Slander and defamation
- Construction accident injuries
- Assault and battery
If you have sustained a personal injury in one of the ways listed above or another way, or if you have experienced damage to your property, we understand that dealing with insurance companies can be a difficult task. Insurance companies employ tactics like delaying, minimizing claims, and denying claims so that the claimant is frustrated and will possibly give up on their claim. Because of this, you need a skilled Atlanta insurance claims lawyer to advocate for you so that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Get the strong arm
What an Atlanta Insurance Claims Attorney Can Do for You
At John Foy & Associates, our experienced legal team is dedicated to fighting for our clients. We understand the specifics of insurance law and the tactics that insurance carriers utilize to avoid having to pay out claims. An insurance claims attorney in Atlanta will do their best to neutralize those tactics so our clients are awarded the compensation they deserve.
What You Can Expect from John Foy & Associates
John Foy & Associates handles a wide scope of insurance suits. Some of the claims we commonly handle are listed below:
- Automobile accident claims: Following a car accident, our team can aid you in negotiating with the insurance companies so that you can get the compensation you are entitled to for your physical injuries, property damage, lost income, and more.
- Homeowner’s insurance claims: We are ready to help you deal with your homeowner’s insurance carrier if you have experienced a fire, water damage, or other events that cause your hair to need repairs or to be rebuilt.
- Property damage claims: When your personal property sustains damage, whether it is in a car crash or another event, we will work tirelessly to get you the funds needed to fund your repairs or replace your property.
- Business interruptions: Businesses are sometimes interrupted from doing business because of an event covered by insurance, like possibly a natural disaster. We can help you to get compensation from your insurance company to cover the income and expenses that were lost.
- Medical malpractice: If you have suffered an injury because of medical malpractice, our attorneys can aid you in holding the accountable parties responsible. We will work to gain you the compensation needed to pay your medical bills and to reimburse you for lost wages and other damages you have sustained.
A Collaborative Approach
At John Foy & Associates, our stance is a collaborative one when dealing with insurance claims. We will work with our clients to understand the goals they wish to achieve and the needs that are imperative to meet when developing a strategy to accomplish them.
Our entire firm is committed to providing service that is personalized to each of our clients. We will always strive to make the process of pursuing an insurance claim as low-stress as possible.
What to Expect When Working with John Foy & Associates in Atlanta
When you need an Atlanta insurance claims attorney, the Strong Arm, John Foy & Associates has you covered. You can expect the following when working with our legal team:
- Investigation: We will conduct an investigation to collect all of the evidence needed to support every aspect of your claim. This will include things like police reports, eyewitness statements, medical records, surveillance videos, and photographs.
- Negotiation: A John Foy & Associates insurance claim lawyer in Atlanta has negotiating experience and will handle communication and negotiation with the insurance companies so that we can get you the compensation you are due.
- Litigation: Our legal firm, while skilled at negotiations, is ready to take the next steps toward litigation when necessary to produce the best possible resolution for your claim.
Reasons to Choose John Foy & Associates for Your Atlanta Insurance Claims Lawsuit
Not all insurance claim lawyers are created equally. John Foy & Associates are known as “The Strong Arm” of Atlanta for a reason. By choosing our firm, you will benefit from the following:
- Experience: We have decades of combined skill and experience in handling insurance claims in the Atlanta area. We know insurance law, and we know the local courts and are ready to help you file a successful claim.
- Results-oriented approach: We have a successful track record, proving again and again what we can do for our clients. You deserve compensation for the damages and the injuries you have sustained, and we are driven to work for you to receive it.
- Personal attention and solid communication: Each of our clients are dealing with a unique set of circumstances, and we customize our attention to the needs of every client. We are always in communication with you to develop the most compelling strategy to meet your goals.
- Contingency fees: You are not required to pay for quality representation from your own pocket, which is why many people choose not to speak to an attorney. We work on a contingency basis, and we only get paid if you win.
Contact John Foy & Associates Today
If you need help navigating the complicated legal issues that come along with filing an insurance claim, contact an experienced insurance claim attorney in Atlanta with John Foy & Associates today. We share your goals for fair compensation and will work diligently to secure the reimbursement for your injuries and damages that you are entitled to.