According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, the number one thing is trust. It’s important that you have trust and confidence in whoever you hire. You need an attorney with experience in the field and a success rate to back it up. Here at John Foy and Associates, personal injury law is all we do and we’ve had a lot of success doing it. We treat our clients the way we would want to be treated. If you’re looking to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta call John Foy and Associates at 404-400-4000 today to get The Strong Arm on your side.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Was A Pedestrian Hit By Car, What Should I Expect In My Settlement?
- Do I Need To Pay Tax On A Vehicle Accident Settlement Or Judgment In Georgia?
- How Do Workers Compensation Lawyers Get Paid in Georgia?
- What Damages Can I Collect For A Car Accident?
- What Is No-Fault Insurance In Georgia And How Does A Claim Work?