According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, the number one thing is trust. It’s important that you have trust and confidence in whoever you hire. You need an attorney with experience in the field and a success rate to back it up. Here at John Foy and Associates, personal injury law is all we do and we’ve had a lot of success doing it. We treat our clients the way we would want to be treated. If you’re looking to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in Atlanta call John Foy and Associates at 404-400-4000 today to get The Strong Arm on your side.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Pays For The Rental Car While My Car Is In The Repair Shop in Georgia?
- I Was In A Car Accident in Georgia And My Neck Hurts, What Should I Do?
- How Long After a Dog Bite Can You Sue in Georgia?
- What Are the Protocols for a School Bus Driver After an Accident?
- What Kind of Damages Can You Sue for an Accident in Georgia?