Here at John Foy and Associates, we only specialize in personal injury cases 24/7.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Do Personal Injury Lawyers Do?
- Can You File a Lawsuit for Third-Degree Burns Suffered in an Accident in Georgia?
- What if I Still Have Lower Abdominal Pain Long After Car Accident?
- What Kind of Damages Can You Sue for an Accident in Georgia?
- Do I Have to Have a Police Report Before I Can Hire a Lawyer?
Personal Injury Blog Posts
“Loss of limb” is one of the most serious injuries resulting from an accident in Georgia. Unlike other common accident injuries, losing an arm, leg, or other body part cannot be healed or made
Paralysis is one of the most distressing and life-altering injuries to deal with after an accident in Georgia. Becoming paralyzed is a scary situation that can affect an injury victim for the rest of
Skin burns and scarring can cause a lot of physical and emotional pain. Serious burns can even be fatal or substantially impact a victim’s quality of life. It’s even harder if the burns and scars
11 Alivereported recently that a skateboarding mishap led to serious injuries for a young teenager from Peachtree City, a suburb on the southwest side of metro Atlanta, on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
Huge awards are often appealed by companies who want to get out of paying compensation. But sometimes the little guy wins out like in this case reported by CVN. The Georgia Court of Appeals upheld an