According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, Georgia is the best state to live in because it has great community values and friendly people with southern hospitality. He has been living and practicing law in the state of Georgia for more than 20 years because he loves helping the people of this great community who have been injured. If you’re in need of a personal injury attorney in Atlanta, get the strong arm on your side and call John Foy and Associates at 404-400-4000 today.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do License Points Affect My Insurance In Georgia?
- Can I Sue for More Than the Defendant’s Insurance Policy Limits in Georgia?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Claim after an Auto Accident?
- What Can Georgia Do To Reduce Distracted Driving Accidents?
- If A Motorcyclist Isn’t Wearing A Helmet, Can They Still Recover For Injuries Caused By Another Driver In Georgia?