According to Atlanta personal injury attorney John Foy, Georgia is the best state to live in because it has great community values and friendly people with southern hospitality. He has been living and practicing law in the state of Georgia for more than 20 years because he loves helping the people of this great community who have been injured. If you’re in need of a personal injury attorney in Atlanta, get the strong arm on your side and call John Foy and Associates at 404-400-4000 today.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for a Premises Liability Claim in Georgia?
- What Is No-Fault Insurance In Georgia And How Does A Claim Work?
- Who Is The Best Injury Lawyer In Augusta, Georgia?
- What Causes a Slip and Fall Accident in Georgia?
- How Long Can You Receive Workers’ Compensation in Georgia?