According to Columbus personal injury attorney John Foy, our attorneys have been representing the people of Columbus since the 90s, and one of the biggest advantages you have with working with our firm is that because we’re larger we have access to more resources, more attorneys and we can provide you with more support in handling your case. We also come to you no matter where you are and we’re available 24/7 to answer any and all questions you may have. If you’re looking for a Columbus personal injury attorney who’s got an experienced team ready to fight for you, then call attorney John Foy and Associates at 706-400-4000 today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Letter of Protection?
- Why Choose John Foy and Associates versus the smaller Columbus law firms? Part 1
- Why Choose John Foy and Associates versus the smaller Columbus law firms? Part 2
- Why should I choose John Foy and Associates?
- Can I Sue for More than the Defendant’s Insurance Policy Limits in Georgia?