It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Was A Pedestrian Hit By Car, What Should I Expect In My Settlement?
- What Happens if an Accident Is Caused By a ‘Phantom Driver’ in Georgia?
- What Happens When You Go to Court for a Premises Liability Case in Georgia?
- What Type Of Doctor Should I See After A Car Accident?
- What Makes Georgia Special?