It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Sue for More Than the Defendant’s Insurance Policy Limits in Georgia?
- Are Combat Veterans With Hearing Loss Or Tinnitus Eligible For Financial Compensation?
- Can You Sue For A Rear-End Collision?
- Is Pain and Suffering Awarded After a Minor Car Accident in Georgia?
- What Should You Do After a Car Accident?