It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- There are plenty of Personal Injury attorneys, but I want someone local.
- What’s the Most Rewarding Part of the Job? Part 2
- How Do I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident In Georgia?
- How Much Money Can I Get from a Car Accident?
- Why Choose John Foy and Associates versus the smaller Columbus law firms? Part 1