It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should I Look For when Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney? Part 1
- How Long Do I Have to File a Claim after an Auto Accident?
- How Long do You Have to Report a Car Accident?
- What Should I Look For when Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney? Part 2
- My Lawyer Isn’t Keeping Me Informed On What’s Going On, What Can I Do?