It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Maximize My Workers’ Compensation Settlement?
- What Should I Do In The Days Following A Car Accident?
- How Much Do Car Accident Lawyers Charge in Georgia?
- How Much Is the Average Premises Liability Settlement in Georgia?
- What Safety Standards Do Property Owners Have to Have in Place in Georgia?