It’s important to hire a personal injury attorney and have them speak to your insurance company first. When you hire an experienced attorney, like John Foy, the insurance company will know who they are and that experience will make a huge difference in how the case is handled.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is The Best Injury Lawyer In Augusta, Georgia?
- Who Is At Fault In A Pedestrian Accident In Georgia?
- After my car accident who should I call first, a lawyer or my insurance company?
- Should I Release Medical Records to Another Driver’s Insurance Company?
- What Should I Do for Whiplash After a Car Accident?