9 Things that automatically qualify you for Social Security Disability
The Social Security Administration’s impairment listing manual (called the blue book) lists a number of impairments, both physical and mental, that will automatically qualify an individual for Social Security disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income. If you don’t find yourself in this list of 9 things that automatically qualify your for social security Disability, THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DON’T QUALIFY AT ALL. This is why it is important to call us or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form for us to look at other factors in your individual case to see if we can get you the social security benefits you deserve. But the 9 things that automatically qualify you is:
• (1) musculoskeletal problems- such as back conditions
• (2) cardiovascular conditions-such as heart failure or coronary artery disease
• (3) senses and speech issues-such as vision and hearing loss
• (4) respiratory illnesses- like COPD or asthma
• (5) neurological disorders- such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, and epilepsy
• (6) mental disorders- such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, autism, or retardation
• (7) immune system disorders-like HIV/AIDS, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis
• (8) digestive tract problems- like liver disease or IBD, and
• (9)kidney disease.
Again these are the conditions that automatically qualify you for Social Security Disability. However there are many other factors that will qualify you as well. Let our team of lawyers put our many years of experience to work for you to get you the benefits you deserve. Call us at 1-800-929-1972 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form on our website. And remember we don’t get paid unless you do so you have nothing to loose by calling.