What Our Albany Car Accident Lawyer Recommends
If you’ve been in auto accident and are planning to file an injury claim, you’re going to need an attorney that you can trust. Get in touch with an Albany car accident lawyer from the law firm of John Foy & Associates. Only an attorney with the real legal experience, honest compassion, and simple know-how can get you through the complications that arise after a car wreck has turned your life upside-down. New medical bills, time off work, and even matters of disability can be handled by a lawyer from our trusted staff. Call 404-400-4000 right now. Our attorneys are waiting to help you.
What to Do After an Auto Wreck
- Get the name, phone number, and insurance information of the other driver. Witness information may prove to be useful as well.
- Seek medical care. Even if you don’t think you’re hurt, a professional medic can confirm what you might not be able to see or feel at the moment.
- Call an attorney to discuss your car accident. Your legal rights do matter and should never be ignored. We make sure you’re on the right track.
- Save any documents such as police reports and medical bills. These will help you prove what happened and what should be done about it.
What Not to Do After an Auto Wreck
- Panic. Car wrecks can only be an unpleasant event, but panicking will only bring more stress upon you. We’re here for you.
- Let insurance companies sell you short. Only your attorney should advise you of what is deserved. Don’t settle for less!
- Ignore any pain or marks on your body. What feels like a headache could be something serious. Never ignore any pain. Instead, ask a doctor.
- Hesitate. Injury claims from auto accidents have statute of limitations on them. The longer you wait to take action, the weaker your case appears.