Growing up in a family of lawyers, Brian developed an early appreciation for the responsibilities of an attorney and the importance of service to others. Now, Brian applies his passion for helping people by fighting for clients who are injured by the negligence of others.
In 2020, Brian was recognized for his outstanding service to clients as the firm's most highly reviewed attorney. Since joining the firm, Brian has helped hundreds of clients recover millions of dollars in settlements. In law school, Brian was a recipient of the Benton Public Interest Fellow scholarship and the John B. Farese Memorial Trial Advocate award.
Brian has experience at all levels of litigation, with emphasis in the areas of Plaintiff’s Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Construction Law, Transportation Law, Personal Injury Defense, Eminent Domain, Wills & Estates, Estate Administration, Incorporation, and in handling large volume discovery requests.
Brian graduated from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Business Administration and earned his Juris Doctorate at Mississippi College School of Law. Brian is admitted to all Superior Courts in Georgia; and all state and federal courts in Mississippi. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and The Mississippi Bar.
When not in the office, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife Kate. Together, they enjoy the Great Outdoors.
In the Media
- Benton Public Interest Fellow scholarship, 2012
- John B. Farese Memorial Trial Advocate Award, 2014
- University of Mississippi, B.S., 2010
- Business Administration in Management, dual concentration
- Mississippi College School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2014
- Mississippi State Bar 2014
- Georgia State Bar 2017
- all Superior Courts in Georgia, 2017
- all state and federal courts in Mississippi, 2014
- State Bar of Georgia, 2017
- Georgia Young Lawyers’ Division, 2017
- Mississippi Bar, 2014
- Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers’ Division, 2014