TOP 10 WAYS TO QUALIFY FOR SOCIAL SECURITY
If you are wanting to know if you qualify for Social Security here are the top 10 ways to do so. As you read this list however, keep in mind even if you feel you don’t qualify there may be exceptions in your case and you will still want to call us to determine if we can help you qualify. But here are the 10 ten ways people generally qualify:
(1) You have worked long enough under social security
(2) You have worked recent enough under social security
(3) You have earned enough work credits-
(4) You are unable to perform the work you did before
(5) You are unable to adjust to other work because of your medical condition
(6) Your medical condition has lasted or is expected to last for at least one year.
(7) You have earned less monthly income than the Social Security Limit within the current year to be considered disabled.
These are 7 things that you will need to meet to qualify but there are 3 remaining things that will automatically qualify you such as:
(8) If you are found on the disabling conditions list by Social Security then you automatically qualify.
(9) There are also “compassionate allowances”. -This is for those who have been diagnosed with a severe disease.
(10) There are special provisions -These are for those with low vision, widows or widowers, disabled children and wounded warriors
As you can see there are several factors that go into qualifying for Social Security Disability. If you feel you qualify or even if your uncertain if you qualify call us. Our team of lawyers will do everything we can to get you the social security disability that you deserve.