Hourly/Wage Laws and Attorney John Foy
Are you being treated fairly by your employer? Are they giving you the compensation you deserve by the number of hours you have worked? Many are surprised to learn the number of laws an employer MUST go by to ensure they are paying their employees properly. That is why if you feel that an employer isn’t paying you properly that you get legal help to get the money you deserve. At Foy and associates we understand how to win these types of cases for employees who were not paid properly. We know what your rights are. If fact did you know that:
• In many cases even if your on salary, commission, hourly or by piece rate or even have something written by the employer that they will not pay overtime THE EMPLOYER STILL HAS TO PAY OVERTIME?
• An employer can’t deduct for any lunch break if that break wasn’t given?
• Also, working off the clock, attending meetings, training or working from home without compensation is prohibited by law?
• Breaks under 20 minutes must be paid?
• Employers cannot combine workweeks to average out a time period to avoid overtime?
These are but a few examples of Hourly/Wage laws that an experienced attorney knows about. Call us at 1-800-929-1972 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form on our website and let our years of experience and expertise help you get the money you deserve.